There are many type of tools that can help track information, including mobile spy application. These spy application help personal detective agencies to track targets activity and even anyone can buy these applications online. However, using these applications aren’t legal as per Indian law.
What Is Mobile Spy Applications?
Spy Application is an app for Androids and IOS mobiles. It can be installed by a third party so that they can monitor your activities. With this application we can monitor calls, whatsapp massages, and location, and everything that is used on the mobile.
Reasons to use mobile spy application.
Most of the people use spy application because they are afraid that their spouse is cheating. Parents may use these spy applications to learn about their child activities like with whom they are in contact with, what websites the child is accessing and where the child is located and many more. Many corporate also buy these type of mobile spy application for their employees so that they can track their employee movements, anticipate legal problems, monitor their use and anticipate possible problems.
Capabilities of Mobile Spy Applications.
- Calls tracking: Track every incoming and outgoing call along with timestamp, duration and details about caller.
- SMS & IM Chats :Track and record every sent or received messages via SMS or IM Apps, even though the messages are removed from the device
- GPS History & Live Location: Prevent your sleep by allowing you to track your child’s whereabouts. You will know entire location history and dive into every tiny move of your kid.
- Social Media Monitoring:Allow you to spy on and access social media activities such as Facebook, viber, Instagram, Skype, WhatsApp, Snapchat and Tinder, as well as Web Browsing history.
- Geo-fence:Set up Profanity Alert, Virtual Geographic Border, Contact Alerts and many more. Alerts you if the forbidden areas are entered.
- Photo & Video Monitoring:Access all taken or download photos, videos and screenshots from the targeted device, as well as any files that have been saved or received.
- Browsing History Analysis: Keep tracks of the web history and informs you about websites visited by the target persons.
Legality of Mobile Spy Application
The determination of mobile spy application’s legality depends on a number of factors like why the spyware is being used, State laws and ownership principles. Generally, a person must be the owner of the mobile is order to legally install the spy application. For example, parent who buys the child’s phone and pays for its continued use is likely the listed owner of the phone. A company that buys employee phones may also be considered the owner of the phone. For married couples, all property purchased during the marriage is likely marital property and the spouses are co-owners of the phone.
However, if the phone was purchased prior to the marriage or pursuant to an agreement by the parties, it may not be considered the property of the other spouse. Absent owning the phone, the person who wants to install the spyware must inform the person that he or she is installing the software and that this allows for monitoring. For example, a business may have to inform employees that the cell phones may be monitored.
Another consideration is state laws pertaining to recorded conversations. Some states require informing both parties involved on a phone call that they are being recorded for the recording to be legal.
A licensed private investigator can discuss the possible implications of using cellphone spyware and may be able to assist with completing this type of surveillance in the case.