Introduction to Social Media?
Social media is a way that has changed the way people communicate with each other over the past decade. It is the use of technology to share photos, videos, and texts. Social media allows you to connect with people around the world and share content with them in real-time. Social media can be used to showcase personal life, organize events, and collaborate with other people. There are many different social media platforms available today. Some of the most popular ones are Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
Why do People turn to Social Media?
There are many reasons why peoples use social media but according to a recent survey ‘The biggest reason people use social media is to keep touch with their friends and families, as per survey 48.2%of social media users list this as one of their top uses of social media.
According to the survey again the 2nd reason why people use social media is to fill their spare time. 36.8 Of people using social media for watching and stories.
The 3rd reason may be socking as 28.2%people use social media to find their true love and this is also our topic that why you shouldn’t seek for true love on social media. Here are the reasons:-
1. FAKE PROFILES: According to stats in the fourth quarter of 2022, Facebook took action on 1.3 billion fake accounts, down from 1.5 billion in the previous quarter. A record figure of approximately 2.2 billion fake profiles were removed by the social media platform in the first quarter of 2019.
Even some sites estimated that 10% of dating website and 10% of profiles on every dating sites are fake. This means that one out of 10 people you see on a dating site might not even be a real person. Their photos are fake, their names are fake, all the information is given wrong, and all this is done to hype of people up so that they get drawn towards them.
2. OVER SHARING: Sharing more does not mean telling all your secrets, there are many such things which people regret only after sharing. Hundred of messages can be sent from social media in a second, or similarly, if we talk about a few days or a week, don’t know how many massages would have come or been sent.Within a few days, people start sharing all their feelings with each other and then they fall in love.But it is not just about love, people also start sharing their photos and videos with each other.And here are sharing some such photos which can put your life in danger, such things are called over sharing.
3. CHEATING: It is seen that in today’s world no one wants to stick with one. If we ask private detective agencies, there are more than 2000+ detective agencies in Delhi or they all are full of personal or matrimonial investigation cases,According to him, 70 percent of the people have an extra-marital affair after marriage.The maximum chances of cheating are only on social media.
4. POSSESIVNESS:Possessiveness is fundamentally a fear of loss. Possessive people worry that their partner will them. Even it has been seen that if someone likes or comments on someone’s photo or video on Facebook, then there is a fight between the couples.
5. HEALTH ISSUE: Does health have anything to do with Social India? So yes. When people are on each other’s side on social media, they talk in massage all day.Due to which he does not feel like working nor can he eat and drink properly.